Sunday, February 12, 2017

Week 3B

Today in class we started out by finishing the coding examples from last class. I also started typing up all of the codes and examples and saving them to my computer so I can go back and look at them if I need to.

After that we spent just about the rest of the class meeting with a few different people in the class to go over our event and list what content is most important, for the mobile site and the website.

After talking to three different people these are the lists I came up with:

Mobile Site:

  1. Date, Time, Location
  2. Vendors
  3. Map of vendor location
  4. Map of local hotels
  5.  photos


Website:

  1.  Date, Time, Location
  2.  Description of event ( age limit! )
  3.  Vendors
  4.  Photos
  5. Hotels


For homework we need to take these lists and create simple wireframes for both the mobile site and website. We also need to create a mood board.

No comments:

Post a Comment